COVID-19 Safety Measures
We offer the choice of in-person, online, or telephone appointments. For clients who choose to attend in-person appointments, we are putting the following measures in place to protect the health and safety of our clients and clinicians:
- We ask that both clients and clinicians self-screen for any potential symptoms of or exposure to COVID-19. Please do not attend your appointment if you have any potential symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has the virus
- We recommend using the Government of Quebec’s self-screening tool, available here.
- Physical distancing measures are in place so that you and your clinician will be seated at least two metres apart
- Furniture and high-touch surfaces will be sprayed with disinfectant cleaner and wiped down between sessions
- Air purifiers will be run at all times in order to promote better air circulation
- The waiting room is closed, except in special circumstances. We ask that you arrive at your appointment time. If you feel you must use the waiting room, please discuss this with your clinician.
- We ask that clients and clinicians wear masks upon entering the building and entering the office
- Once seated, physical distancing will be possible.
- We will leave it to the discretion of the client and clinician to decide whether to remove your mask once you are seated. However, we ask that you only remove your mask if both you and your therapist have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- We ask that all clients and clinicians use the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the office
- Drinking water and cups will no longer be provided. We ask that you bring your own water bottle if you wish
- We have reduced the number of toys available for our young clients. Only toys that can be easily disinfected after use, such as hard plastic, will be provided
- Washroom surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.